“He’s figured out a way to get through it and be one of the best players in the NBA.”
ElAttrache, director of the Sports Medicine Fellowship program at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, said Bryant’s Grade 3 rupture was typical of hundreds he has repaired over the last 23 years.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kim Kardashian May Give Birth in Paris
- Kelly Rowland Plots Nas Collabo (Video)
- Lil Scrappy’s Paychecks Withheld to Pay Debt
- Freeway Rick Ross Speaks On Reebok Ending Deal With Rick Ross
- Don’t ask me about that man! Drake TRASHES Chris Brown! (video/poll)
- “NOOO he wasn’t ready!” Kevin Hart gets ARRESTED!