Authorities were called to a home on March 15 at about 4:30 a.m. A car and the porch of the home were on fire, and a racial slur was painted on the home. The homeowner, 41-year-old Olander Cuthrell, told 8News after the incident that he believed it was a hate crime. “It’s hard now sleeping… There’s no peace, there’s no sense of security,” he said. Now, police say they believe it was Cuthrell himself who set the fires and painted the racial slur on the home. Police say, “Allegations of Civil Rights violations, specifically claims of a Hate Crime, are serious matters, and the FBI assisted the Chesterfield County Police Department in its investigation of the incident.” Cuthrell has been arrested and faces two felony arson charges. He’s currently being held without bond at the Chesterfield County Jail. His hearing is set for April 17 in Chesterfield County General District Court.
- Jay-z Spilled The Beans That Beyonce is Expecting!!!
- How Much More Disrespectful Can Kanye West Be????
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Husband Apollo Nida Avoids Jail Time To Fight On Camera!
- Tahiry Jose Hospitalized After Fashion Show Attack
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)