Authorities were called to a home on March 15 at about 4:30 a.m. A car and the porch of the home were on fire, and a racial slur was painted on the home. The homeowner, 41-year-old Olander Cuthrell, told 8News after the incident that he believed it was a hate crime. “It’s hard now sleeping… There’s no peace, there’s no sense of security,” he said. Now, police say they believe it was Cuthrell himself who set the fires and painted the racial slur on the home. Police say, “Allegations of Civil Rights violations, specifically claims of a Hate Crime, are serious matters, and the FBI assisted the Chesterfield County Police Department in its investigation of the incident.” Cuthrell has been arrested and faces two felony arson charges. He’s currently being held without bond at the Chesterfield County Jail. His hearing is set for April 17 in Chesterfield County General District Court.
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy FAMILY OUTING Turns Into a Photoshoot! (Photos)
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Nicki Minaj-Anaconda Official Video
- P. Diddy Calls Out President Obama! (Video)
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kevin Hart & Fiancee' Runs Into Ex Wife While Celebrating Their Engagement at Strip Club!