Everyone loves a good tell-all…besides the names listed in the memoir. “Love & Hip Hop” cast member Winter Ramos is the latest former industry-used female to speak out about her misguided years in the abusive music business. Her 223-pager, titled “Game Over” is a detailed biography filled with enough celebrity names to keep you enticed to make it through each chapter to the end. “Game Over” is no literary masterpiece, but it does exactly what is supposed to do–spills the tea on your favorite rappers of the past and present.
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy FAMILY OUTING Turns Into a Photoshoot! (Photos)
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Nicki Minaj-Anaconda Official Video
- P. Diddy Calls Out President Obama! (Video)
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kevin Hart & Fiancee' Runs Into Ex Wife While Celebrating Their Engagement at Strip Club!