Everyone loves a good tell-all…besides the names listed in the memoir. “Love & Hip Hop” cast member Winter Ramos is the latest former industry-used female to speak out about her misguided years in the abusive music business. Her 223-pager, titled “Game Over” is a detailed biography filled with enough celebrity names to keep you enticed to make it through each chapter to the end. “Game Over” is no literary masterpiece, but it does exactly what is supposed to do–spills the tea on your favorite rappers of the past and present.
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]