Everyone loves a good tell-all…besides the names listed in the memoir. “Love & Hip Hop” cast member Winter Ramos is the latest former industry-used female to speak out about her misguided years in the abusive music business. Her 223-pager, titled “Game Over” is a detailed biography filled with enough celebrity names to keep you enticed to make it through each chapter to the end. “Game Over” is no literary masterpiece, but it does exactly what is supposed to do–spills the tea on your favorite rappers of the past and present.
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Ewww: Joseline Hernandez Allegedly Bit The Skin Off Security During LHHATL Brawl
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- The Funniest #LebronJames Memes, Instagram, & Twitter Reactions [PHOTOS]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]