Trying to loose weight, let me help you out on what NOT to do…
1. Crash Diets-grapefruit or cabbage soup each day! Stop! you are training your metabolism to slow down. Once the diet is over, you have a body that burns calories more slowly — and you usually regain the weight.
2. Skipping Breakfast- the result can be insatiable hunger the rest of the day. And lead to unplanned snacking
3. Loosing track of your snacks-Don’t do mindless munching
4. Not Snacking at all- People who eat several small meals and snacks a day are more likely to control hunger and lose weight.
5. Loading up on Low Fat-low-fat isn’t the same as low-calorie and it’s not a license to take second and third helpings.
6. Sipping too many Calories- some fancy coffees and alcoholic beverages have more than 500 calories which can add up quick before you even eat
7. Drinking too little Water- If you let yourself get dehydrated, your metabolism drags — and that means slower weight loss.
8. Ditching Dairy- body burns more fat when it gets enough calcium and produces more fat when it’s calcium-deprived
9. Taking the Drive-through Bait- Drive thru’s are easy but choose heathier options
10. Weighing yourself everyday- Shoot for weekly weigh-ins
11. Settling a Unrealistic Goal- A realistic goal is vital to successful dieting
12. Avoiding Exercise- When you don’t exercise, you place the entire burden of weight loss on your diet.
More active, more weight you will loose!
For more detailed information log on to: http://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-diet-mistakes?ecd=wnl_day_032913&ctr=wnl-day-032913_ld-stry&mb=
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, Kristenk, on Facebook/Twitter: radioonekristen
Instagram Hottie Hall Of Fame