Looks like stealing weaves is the hottest of trends right now, and it looks like these thieves got the big one. Last Friday, thieves broke into a Macon, Georgia hair store and stole $35,000 worth of hair. SEE MORE HERE
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Governor Kasich Orders Fly Flags At Half-Staff In Honor Of Daryl Gordon
- Watch The Highlights Of Justin Bieber’s Roast Here
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Zaaaaam: Tyga Served Papers At His Sneaker Release
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)