Want to put on that sexy dress but you can’t, the man of your dreams is home but you rather him be out with the boys, its date night but you rather stay home….Something is missing you are NOT alone!!! Find out 6 Reasons why you are NOT in the MOOD!
1. You’re stressed- “Women can do many things at once, which works to our advantage work-wise and life-wise, but it does make things hard sexually
2. You’re using hormone-based contraceptives- Its good to be safe but some birth control methods like pills can lower your sex drive.
3. You’re taking medication- Anti-anxiety benzodiazepines, like Valium and Xanax, can also short-circuit your sex drive.
4. You’re not sleeping well- not getting enough shut-eye disrupts sex hormones like estrogen and progesterone and it can make you irritable.
5. You have an overactive bladder- which can hinder/make you uneasy about sex.
6. You’re in menopause- lose about 90% of your estrogen aka your sex drive.
For more information and even info on how you can help if you are experiencing these symptoms log on to http://www.lifescript.com
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Faceboo/Twitter: radioonekristen