President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- NATI CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS COMING!!!
- Young Ex Brings Atlanta to Cincinnati with Timeless Recording Studio!
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- Lifetime Network Gets Blasted On Social Networks With Hilarious Memes GALLERY
- Upload your photo now to win tickets!
- Throwback Thursday: Tupac Raps Keep Your Head To A Class Of Students [Video]