President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Husband Apollo Nida Avoids Jail Time To Fight On Camera!
- Tahiry Jose Hospitalized After Fashion Show Attack
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)
- This Might Be Good: Sneak Peek Of Ja Rule's Reality Show [Video]
- Did The Police Officer Who Killed Mike Brown Really Get Beat Up????