President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- #SorryNotSorry: We Love Jay Z & Beyonce, But We’re Just Not Here For TIDAL
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Tyson Beckford Takes Jab At Chris Brown: Men Don’t Beef Over Photos
- 101.1 The Wiz 'Nati Summer Bash Just Announced!
- Drake Takes Shots At Madonna On Stage!!! [VIDEO]
- Ex-Death Row Inmate Kills Herself Two Years After Release