President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?