President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]