President Obama signed the Violence Against Women Act today and we couldn’t be more excited, as it’s been a long time coming! The House recently approved it and all we needed was the president’s signature and now we have it. President Obama proclaimed today, “a day of advocates” and “a day of the survivors.” READ MORE
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy FAMILY OUTING Turns Into a Photoshoot! (Photos)
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Nicki Minaj-Anaconda Official Video
- P. Diddy Calls Out President Obama! (Video)
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kevin Hart & Fiancee' Runs Into Ex Wife While Celebrating Their Engagement at Strip Club!