Lately, Kanye West‘s twin–the depressed rapper inside of him, who seeks to spread gloom upon the universe– has been bursting at the seams, leaving Yeezy scratching at the walls of his soul. It’s almost like Kanye is two different people. At times, he is likable and humble, like when he called Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” clip the “greatest video of all time.” Sure he had just snatched the mic from Taylor Swift and ruined the 17-year-old’s MTV VMA moment, but we’ll blame that on the devil’s juice–Hennessey. READ MORE
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?