Lately, Kanye West‘s twin–the depressed rapper inside of him, who seeks to spread gloom upon the universe– has been bursting at the seams, leaving Yeezy scratching at the walls of his soul. It’s almost like Kanye is two different people. At times, he is likable and humble, like when he called Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” clip the “greatest video of all time.” Sure he had just snatched the mic from Taylor Swift and ruined the 17-year-old’s MTV VMA moment, but we’ll blame that on the devil’s juice–Hennessey. READ MORE
- NATI CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS COMING!!!
- Young Ex Brings Atlanta to Cincinnati with Timeless Recording Studio!
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- Lifetime Network Gets Blasted On Social Networks With Hilarious Memes GALLERY
- Upload your photo now to win tickets!
- Throwback Thursday: Tupac Raps Keep Your Head To A Class Of Students [Video]