Lately, Kanye West‘s twin–the depressed rapper inside of him, who seeks to spread gloom upon the universe– has been bursting at the seams, leaving Yeezy scratching at the walls of his soul. It’s almost like Kanye is two different people. At times, he is likable and humble, like when he called Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” clip the “greatest video of all time.” Sure he had just snatched the mic from Taylor Swift and ruined the 17-year-old’s MTV VMA moment, but we’ll blame that on the devil’s juice–Hennessey. READ MORE
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]