Lately, Kanye West‘s twin–the depressed rapper inside of him, who seeks to spread gloom upon the universe– has been bursting at the seams, leaving Yeezy scratching at the walls of his soul. It’s almost like Kanye is two different people. At times, he is likable and humble, like when he called Beyonce‘s “Single Ladies” clip the “greatest video of all time.” Sure he had just snatched the mic from Taylor Swift and ruined the 17-year-old’s MTV VMA moment, but we’ll blame that on the devil’s juice–Hennessey. READ MORE
- #SorryNotSorry: We Love Jay Z & Beyonce, But We’re Just Not Here For TIDAL
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Tyson Beckford Takes Jab At Chris Brown: Men Don’t Beef Over Photos
- 101.1 The Wiz 'Nati Summer Bash Just Announced!
- Drake Takes Shots At Madonna On Stage!!! [VIDEO]
- Ex-Death Row Inmate Kills Herself Two Years After Release