Trey Songz and Ne-Yo are about to get a whole lot closer (closer) … because Trey’s dropping $35,000 a MONTH on a sick new mansion in the Hollywood Hills — right next door to his music-making collaborator.
Our real estate sources tell us … Trey will be renting the massive 13,000-square-foot crib starting April 1. We’re told Ne-Yo’s pad isn’t quite as large. House envy?
Trey’s 10-bedroom, 12-bath mega-house is a place you wouldn’t want to leave … floor-to-ceiling windows, a movie theater, gym, elevator, a slew of balconies, epic views and a rooftop pool … where we assume all the magic will happen.
And if the place looks familiar … it’s because it’s one of FOUR mansions — all built by the same guy and all on the same street — the 4 have been rented out for various shows, including “American Idol” and Playboy TV’s ”Swing.”
So … block party anyone?
More pics at TMZ
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Gospel Singer Michael Winans Jr. Sentenced to Nearly 14 Years in Prison for $8M Financial Scam
- Women Beat Up After Paying $1600.00 To See Drake!
- Nicki Minaj Fires Glam Squad in Attempt to be Taken Seriously
- Fantasia-Lose To Win [Official Video]
- Mindless Behavior-All Around The World [Official Video]
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- TURN IT UP TUESDAY MIX