A cliff jumper gave his girlfriend the ultimate high by pushing her over a 400-foot drop—into a pendulum swing secured by a harness and ropes. With a video camera rolling, Creighton Baird tried for 45 minutes to gently persuade his companion, Jessica Powell, to overcome her fear and leap into a narrow Utah canyon. Finally he gave her a push and she plummeted over the edge with a hair-raising scream. Swinging through the gorge, she cried, “I’m breaking up with youuuuuu!” See the video below. Baird laughed so hard, he fell over: “I just got dumped!” he cried. Another sporty looking dude walked over and asked him, “So, can I have her number?” But she later gave Baird a hug and thanked him for helping her make the jump, said Devin Graham, who led the thrill-seeking video project. The love, however, didn’t last: “Sadly, last week they actually did break up,” said Graham. “It had nothing to do with getting pushed off the rope swing.”
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- Pitch 4 Peace In Avondale!!!
- Kendrick Lamar Yahoo On The Road Tour In Cincinnati [Photos]
- Two Friends Realize They Are Sisters!
- Ray J’s Next Single To Be More Controversial Than “I Hit It First” [VIDEO]
- CINCINNATI'S OWN LANATANA SIGN'S MAJOR RECORD DEAL (INTERVIEW)