Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]