Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- #BOOSIESPEAKS Lil Boosie Press Conference Today! [LIVE STREAM]
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- News Reporter Takes Off her Wig On Live Tv For A Good Cause [ Video ]
- Rick Ross Answers Questions About 50 Cent Calling Him Gay [ Video ]