Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?