Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- Win A Chance To Have The WIZ Crash Your Cookout! #WIZCOOKOUTCRASH
- Wiz Selfie Squad Contest
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- LeBron James Has Opted Out Of His Contract With The Cavaliers
- Buy Your Tickets To Nati Summer Bash Today!
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video