Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy FAMILY OUTING Turns Into a Photoshoot! (Photos)
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Nicki Minaj-Anaconda Official Video
- P. Diddy Calls Out President Obama! (Video)
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kevin Hart & Fiancee' Runs Into Ex Wife While Celebrating Their Engagement at Strip Club!