Wanna Be Startin’ Something. Michael Jackson’s son has officially entered the workforce – at the age of 16. Entertainment Tonight has hired Prince Michael Jackson as an on-air correspondent. His first task for the show was last weekend’s press junket for “Disney’s “Oz: the Great and Powerful” in Pasadena. During his interview with director Sam Raimi and actors James Franco and Zach Braff, he asked the trio for advice on how to get started in the entertainment business. “I’m looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor,” Jackson says. Because he’s a minor, Jackson’s appearances on “ET” will likely be few and far between, but his “Oz” reporting will be featured throughout this week.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Tries And Fails To Fix Karrueche Tran’s Life
- Cincinnati Women Make's The Steve Harvey Show!!!
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds