Not a new album…but close?
Def Jam/G.O.O.D. Music artist Big Sean announced the official launch of Aura Gold, a fashion and lifestyle company.
The rapper who is crafting his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, will serve as creative director and will be making a scheduled appearance at ProjectMVMNT to introduce Aura Gold’s fashion label, Finally Famous.
“Launching my own label is a dream come true for me. Even though I have a lot to learn about fashion and the industry, I do know what I like and the small details that make something stand out to me.” Sean adds, “I look forward to evolving the line with more colors, fabrications and offerings to show the other dimensions of my style progression over time.”
To get more on the release date of Big’s line & photos, click HERE.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Terrible Tuesday: Would you do Business with your Friends? (Poll)
- Tamar preggors???
- Flick You Picked!!!
- DJ Drama ft. Tyga, Wale & Roscoe Dash: So Many Girls (Music Video)
- Official Video: Lil Wayne Kush And Alcohol
- Bout Time: Beyonce Finally Shows Off Baby Bump And BLue Ivy Carter Again [ Video ]
- KEVIN HART ROAST CHARLES BARKLEY & KEVIN SMITH ON LIVE TV!!!
"Fashionably" Famous: The Many Looks Of G.O.O.D Music's Big Sean!
1.1 of 12
2.2 of 12
3.3 of 12
4.4 of 12
5.5 of 12
6.6 of 12
7.7 of 12
8.8 of 12
9.9 of 12
10.10 of 12
11.11 of 12
12.12 of 12