*This might be the biggest development in Pop Culture since Lady Gaga.
Nicki Minaj has her own comic book and it’s so fitting of her animated character and zany style as an artist.
“Fame: Nicki Minaj” is now out and available to the public and all of her screaming fans.
The from-rags-to-riches new age Barbie of Hip Hop is the latest celebrity of the new comic book series that explores the lives of big stars.
As monumental as this series is, there will be two covers of this issue available in print and for digitaldownload.
Produced by Bluewater Comics, the company specializes in three lines of biography comics including Female Force, Political Power, and Fame.
Upcoming series will feature stories on Robbie Williams and Adele.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- “Lorenz Tate” Plays A Hustler In House Of Lies [Exclusive Interview]
- WTH!!! See Woman’s Freaky Lumpy Booty Implants [Video]
- J. Cole Featuring Miguel “Power Trip” [New Music]
- ‘Love & Hip Hop’s’ Erica Mena in Nail Salon Brawl (Watch)
- 10 Valentines Day Break-Up Songs
- #OurMoments: Wayne Brady On Breaking Black Boundaries On TV
- Drake And Chris Are Still At It!