Anything can be turned into a musical instrument. Tweezers? Sure. A cough drop? Probably. A dead raccoon? That can be thrown against a wall and make a nice plop noise, which you can then loop. Butts? YOU BET. Meet Jorge Perez Gonzalez, a percussionist for the jazz fusion band patáx who used four ladies rear ends as drums in an impressive YouTube video. The point of this endeavor? To prove that music is everywhere.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Lil Boosie’s Young Daughter Makes Video About Her Father’s Release Plus Boosie FreeStyle [VIDEO][Parental Advisory]
- News Reporter Takes Off her Wig On Live Tv For A Good Cause [ Video ]
- Rick Ross Answers Questions About 50 Cent Calling Him Gay [ Video ]