Anything can be turned into a musical instrument. Tweezers? Sure. A cough drop? Probably. A dead raccoon? That can be thrown against a wall and make a nice plop noise, which you can then loop. Butts? YOU BET. Meet Jorge Perez Gonzalez, a percussionist for the jazz fusion band patáx who used four ladies rear ends as drums in an impressive YouTube video. The point of this endeavor? To prove that music is everywhere.
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- See What Happens When Iggy Azalea Runs Into Nicki Minaj Back Stage At The Vmas [VIDEO]
- Back At The Drama: 50 Cent Says Eminem Is Ghost Writitng For Jay Z
- Finally !!!: Dave Chappelle Is Back [Video]