Anything can be turned into a musical instrument. Tweezers? Sure. A cough drop? Probably. A dead raccoon? That can be thrown against a wall and make a nice plop noise, which you can then loop. Butts? YOU BET. Meet Jorge Perez Gonzalez, a percussionist for the jazz fusion band patáx who used four ladies rear ends as drums in an impressive YouTube video. The point of this endeavor? To prove that music is everywhere.
- *Tears* Started From The Bottom Meme’s! [Photos]
- Kerry Washington Gives Keynote And Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At George Washington University
- Kelly Rowland Signs on to Judge ‘X Factor’
- Pitch 4 Peace In Avondale!!!
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- CINCINNATI'S OWN LANATANA SIGN'S MAJOR RECORD DEAL (INTERVIEW)