Anything can be turned into a musical instrument. Tweezers? Sure. A cough drop? Probably. A dead raccoon? That can be thrown against a wall and make a nice plop noise, which you can then loop. Butts? YOU BET. Meet Jorge Perez Gonzalez, a percussionist for the jazz fusion band patáx who used four ladies rear ends as drums in an impressive YouTube video. The point of this endeavor? To prove that music is everywhere.
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!
- Benzino & Althea Fired From ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta’ [VIDEO]
- Birdman Speaks On Tyga & His Beef With Drake, "Either You're In Or Your Out" (Video)
- Ti Speaks On Ebola & Calls Gucci Mane Retarded [Video]