Anything can be turned into a musical instrument. Tweezers? Sure. A cough drop? Probably. A dead raccoon? That can be thrown against a wall and make a nice plop noise, which you can then loop. Butts? YOU BET. Meet Jorge Perez Gonzalez, a percussionist for the jazz fusion band patáx who used four ladies rear ends as drums in an impressive YouTube video. The point of this endeavor? To prove that music is everywhere.
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!