Part of hip-hop’s initial purpose was for each one to teach one or at least offer up some advice. 90s Miami rapper Luther “Luke” Campbell had some words of wisdom for his fellow Miami native Rick Ross. Ross has been in the headlines recently due to the fact an attempt was made on his life on the morning of his birthday. Despite such a serious event, Rick Ross has yet to respond publicly. Uncle Luke penned an open letter to the Maybach Music Bawse telling him to address the beef or continue to have people put a bounty on his head. Take a look at how concerned Luke is for Ross. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Name That Celebrity Booty! [GALLERY]
- L&HH Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez Puts Her Two Cents In On The MiMi Faust Sex Tape
- Why Is Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Taking Shots At His New Life?
- Contracts Allegedly Only Went Out To 4 RHOA Cast Mates This Week
- Dopest Lil Boosie Interview [ Explicit Video ]