Part of hip-hop’s initial purpose was for each one to teach one or at least offer up some advice. 90s Miami rapper Luther “Luke” Campbell had some words of wisdom for his fellow Miami native Rick Ross. Ross has been in the headlines recently due to the fact an attempt was made on his life on the morning of his birthday. Despite such a serious event, Rick Ross has yet to respond publicly. Uncle Luke penned an open letter to the Maybach Music Bawse telling him to address the beef or continue to have people put a bounty on his head. Take a look at how concerned Luke is for Ross. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER
- Kevin Hart And Vine Comic DC Young Fly Take Twitter Beef To Instagram
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)
- This Is Sad Father Finds His 11-Month-Old Son Abused By His Baby Momma & Left Outside By The Trash
- 50k A Year !!: Waka Flocka Is Looking To Hire A Professional Blunt Roller
- Craziest Most Off The Chain People Of Public Transit.