Part of hip-hop’s initial purpose was for each one to teach one or at least offer up some advice. 90s Miami rapper Luther “Luke” Campbell had some words of wisdom for his fellow Miami native Rick Ross. Ross has been in the headlines recently due to the fact an attempt was made on his life on the morning of his birthday. Despite such a serious event, Rick Ross has yet to respond publicly. Uncle Luke penned an open letter to the Maybach Music Bawse telling him to address the beef or continue to have people put a bounty on his head. Take a look at how concerned Luke is for Ross. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Ewww: Joseline Hernandez Allegedly Bit The Skin Off Security During LHHATL Brawl
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- The Funniest #LebronJames Memes, Instagram, & Twitter Reactions [PHOTOS]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]