Part of hip-hop’s initial purpose was for each one to teach one or at least offer up some advice. 90s Miami rapper Luther “Luke” Campbell had some words of wisdom for his fellow Miami native Rick Ross. Ross has been in the headlines recently due to the fact an attempt was made on his life on the morning of his birthday. Despite such a serious event, Rick Ross has yet to respond publicly. Uncle Luke penned an open letter to the Maybach Music Bawse telling him to address the beef or continue to have people put a bounty on his head. Take a look at how concerned Luke is for Ross. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress