Part of hip-hop’s initial purpose was for each one to teach one or at least offer up some advice. 90s Miami rapper Luther “Luke” Campbell had some words of wisdom for his fellow Miami native Rick Ross. Ross has been in the headlines recently due to the fact an attempt was made on his life on the morning of his birthday. Despite such a serious event, Rick Ross has yet to respond publicly. Uncle Luke penned an open letter to the Maybach Music Bawse telling him to address the beef or continue to have people put a bounty on his head. Take a look at how concerned Luke is for Ross. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LETTER
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?