LL Cool J Talks About Being A Family Man and Sex Symbol, Grammys plus confronting Home Invader On Oprah’s Next Chapter [VIDEO]
LL Cool J invited Oprah Winfrey to his home to tape an episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter.
James Smith speaks about the rapper’s transition from Hip-Hop’s first sex symbol into a family man and television star.
He talked about battling a home intruder saying, ”There’s no telling what could have happened. He had bad intentions.”
And when joined by wife, Simone, they both said they had an “awesome” marriage. Next up for LL, he’ll host host the 2013 Grammy Awards on February 10 and his Authentic Hip Hop, is due later this year.
- Chris Brown’s “Jumping Out The Plane” In This New Track Ft. The LuvaBoy TJ! [Listen/Download/Rate]
- [Update] Chris Brown Wants To Talk To The Police | Did Jay-Z Tell Frank To Press Charges? | Could The “Fight” Be Classified As A Hate Crime + More
- WTF! Watch Courtney Love Murder Jay-Z ’99 Problems’ [VIDEO]
- Think Before You Act: 22 Year Old Man Gets 30 Years For Death Of Girlfriend’s Mother [VIDEO]
- T.I. Speaks On New Music, In The Studio With Justin Timberlake [VIDEO]