Comedians are part of a very special fraternity. It takes unique skill to draw upon the world’s problems (as well as their own) to illicit a laugh. In recent months comedian Katt Williams has been on a one man arrest spree leading many to speculate about his mental state.
Marlon Wayans, who aspires to play once troubled comedian Richard Pryor, can understand more than anyone what Katt is going through. While discussing his new film “A Haunted House” and upcoming shows, TheUrbanDaily asked him what advice he’d offer his friend and peer Katt Williams.
“I love Katt, Katt’s a friend,” Marlon tells TheUrbanDaily.com.”Part of me doesn’t want to give him advice. Because the way he jumped up and hit that Target employee [was funny].”
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Allen Iverson Headed Back To The NBA! But Is The Answer Ready? [POLL]
- Should EVERY Woman Transition to Wearing Their Hair Naturally? [Original]
- Chris Brown vs Frank Ocean Brawl- Who Started It? [VOTE]
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- FLASHBACK MONDAY
- Are You Ready For Floyd Mayweather’s Ex Reality Show
- 4 Ways To Really Lose Belly Fat