Beyonce didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, a source explains. “Pavarotti has done it! It was freezing out, and if she messed up just one note, that would have been the story.”
Even Aretha Franklin, who sang live at the 2009 inauguration, defended Beyonce, noting to ABC, “the weather down there was about 46 or 44 degrees and for most singers that is just not good singing weather.”
“Everybody uses these tracks, and the music director advised it. Any big outdoor live performance is almost always with some kind of track.” Says the source.
- Athletes & Hoes: Lamar Odom’s Slorey Mistress Exposes Him
- The Most Anticipated Summer Albums of 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: 2 Chainz Personal Security Respond About The Robbery Attempt!
- Jigga man speaks out on Twitter?!?!? JayZ rant!
- Drake Says Fu(# Cincinnati!!! Lol
- Celebration “Dave Chappelle” Returns to Comedy!!!