Beyonce didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, a source explains. “Pavarotti has done it! It was freezing out, and if she messed up just one note, that would have been the story.”
Even Aretha Franklin, who sang live at the 2009 inauguration, defended Beyonce, noting to ABC, “the weather down there was about 46 or 44 degrees and for most singers that is just not good singing weather.”
“Everybody uses these tracks, and the music director advised it. Any big outdoor live performance is almost always with some kind of track.” Says the source.
Still, the insider clarifies that Beyonce didn’t completely lip-sync the song: “She did sing, but used a track.”
For more log on to: 24hourhiphop.com
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter;radioonekristen
- NATI CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS COMING!!!
- Young Ex Brings Atlanta to Cincinnati with Timeless Recording Studio!
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- Lifetime Network Gets Blasted On Social Networks With Hilarious Memes GALLERY
- Upload your photo now to win tickets!
- Throwback Thursday: Tupac Raps Keep Your Head To A Class Of Students [Video]