Beyonce didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, a source explains. “Pavarotti has done it! It was freezing out, and if she messed up just one note, that would have been the story.”
Even Aretha Franklin, who sang live at the 2009 inauguration, defended Beyonce, noting to ABC, “the weather down there was about 46 or 44 degrees and for most singers that is just not good singing weather.”
“Everybody uses these tracks, and the music director advised it. Any big outdoor live performance is almost always with some kind of track.” Says the source.
Still, the insider clarifies that Beyonce didn’t completely lip-sync the song: “She did sing, but used a track.”
For more log on to: 24hourhiphop.com
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KristenK, on Facebook/Twitter;radioonekristen
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!