Major Fiasco. Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage during his performance at an inauguration party in Washington, D.C. The rapper had been repeating politically charged lyrics for an unusually long time when event officials forced him to stop, according to various attendees. “So Lupe played one anti-war song for 30 min and said he didn’t vote for President Obama and eventually was told to move on to the next song,” Josh Rogin, a reporter at Foreign Policy, tweeted from the bash hosted by Start Up Rock On. “Lupe refused to move to the next song so a team of security guards came on stage and told him to go.” Video of the incident shows Lupe rapping part of the song “Words I Never Said” before he’s asked to stop. “Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist,” he says. “Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say s—t. That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either.” Check it out here: http://nowth.is/XuX6OC. You’re probably wondering how Lupe Fiasco, whose widely known as an Obama hater, was even invited to an inaugural event in the first place. Well, so am I. Somebody messed up.
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- LHHATL’s Joseline Hernandez And Stevie J Completely Freak Out At Reunion [VIDEO]
- Floyde Mayweather Babymamas Get Into It At His Vegas Promo Event [Video]
- CeeLo Green Makes Outrageous Comments About His Alleged Rape Case!
- Justin Bieber Arrested For ATV Accident & Assault