Major Fiasco. Lupe Fiasco was asked to leave the stage during his performance at an inauguration party in Washington, D.C. The rapper had been repeating politically charged lyrics for an unusually long time when event officials forced him to stop, according to various attendees. “So Lupe played one anti-war song for 30 min and said he didn’t vote for President Obama and eventually was told to move on to the next song,” Josh Rogin, a reporter at Foreign Policy, tweeted from the bash hosted by Start Up Rock On. “Lupe refused to move to the next song so a team of security guards came on stage and told him to go.” Video of the incident shows Lupe rapping part of the song “Words I Never Said” before he’s asked to stop. “Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist,” he says. “Gaza Strip was getting bombed, Obama didn’t say s—t. That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either.” Check it out here: http://nowth.is/XuX6OC. You’re probably wondering how Lupe Fiasco, whose widely known as an Obama hater, was even invited to an inaugural event in the first place. Well, so am I. Somebody messed up.
- Jay-z Spilled The Beans That Beyonce is Expecting!!!
- How Much More Disrespectful Can Kanye West Be????
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Husband Apollo Nida Avoids Jail Time To Fight On Camera!
- Tahiry Jose Hospitalized After Fashion Show Attack
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)