[Courtesy of TMZ]
Cops raced to Chris Brown‘s Hollywood Hills home Monday afternoon … after someone called 911 and reported a domestic incident involving a gun, but we’re told it was all a prank.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the caller claimed a mother and father were in a fight and the father went to another room in the house to get a gun. At that point the caller hung up, never mentioning it was Chris Brown’s house.
When cops arrived there was no evidence of a gunman or for that matter any dispute.
Chris was NOT home at the time.
This is the latest in a string of swatting incidents involving celebs, the most recent being last Friday when someone falsely reported a man with a gun in the home of Kris and Bruce Jenner.
LAPD law enforcement sources tell us … they are determined to catch the culprits … and STAT.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- “Ickey Woods” Talks Asthma Research + Car Giveaway [Exclusive Interview]
- Alicia Keys “Girl On Fire!” Obama REMIX [Video]
- RIP Cincinnati “Hat Man”
- Need A Laugh? This Is To Cute! Enjoy!
- Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, Stevie Wonder Jam For Inaugural Ball
- Inauguration Attendees Unite For Obama, Country
- Presidential Shade: Michelle Obama Rolls Her Eyes At Boehner
AM BUZZ: Kim Kardashian Dated Who? Chris & Rihanna To Duet As Couple
1. Jennifer Williams Has A New Boo!1 of 1