LeBron James has another feather to place in his oft-lampooned headband. The 28-year-old Miami Heat Super Star became the youngest player in NBA history to reach the 20,000 point mark. The distinction was previously held by the The Lakers Kobe Bryant.
The Heat shook off the funk of a 1-3 road trip with a 92-75 spanking of the Golden State Warriors and James put the cherry on top with his 20,000th point and 5,000th assist coming in the first half. King James finished with 25 Pts, 7 Reb, 10 Ast, 1 Stl.
The Heat take on The Lakers tonight at The Staples Center.
More sports on TheUrbanDaily.com:
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 10 Hilarious Twitter Reactions To Manti Te’o’s Fake Girlfriend Scandal [GALLERY]
- Black Ink Cast With E.J. In The Mid Day (Exclusive)
- Happy Birthday to our 1st Lady Mrs.Michelle Obama!
- Kanye’s Latest Concert Rant! (I Luv My Baby Mama! LOL)
- It’s Throwback Thursdays!
- Touching:Notorious Big’s Daughter T’yanna Wallace Revisits His Stomping Grounds [ Video]
- My Future Baby Momma: Behind The Scenes Rihanna Complex Magazine Shoot And Its Freaky [ Pics]