Former “Mad TV” cast member and comedian Aries Spears was stopped on the street by TMZ and asked about the current state of rap music. Spears, who has impersonated rappers like DMX and Jay-Z in his comedy routines, had nothing nice to say about Atlanta’s 2 Chainz.
“I think 2 Chainz sucks. Have you heard those lyrics?…I want some better rhymes 2 Chainz,” he said while signing an autograph. “He said, ‘I pop p*ssy like pimples.’ You ever pop a pimple? You see what comes out? I don’t want nothin’ like that. That’s clinic.”
Watch the full clip below.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Mindless Behavior-Keep Her On The Low
- Lindsay Lohan Pulls Plug on Plea Deal
- Stuart Scott Announces His Cancer Has Returned.
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Day In Cincinnati!!!
- Celebrating Aaliyah’s Life On Her Birthday
- Happy Birthday Aaliyah (poll)
- Would you Wife Her?: Camron Gets Engaged To Long Time Girlfriend [ Pics]