Once Snoop Dogg’s kids are of age, he’s ready to sit them down and teach them all there is to know about weed. That is, if they want to know. In the January issue of GQ, Snoop expounds on a previous point he made about weed and his offspring.
“It’s not that I would ever push weed on our kids,” the emcee who now prefers to go by Snoop Lion explains. “But if they wanted to, I would love to show them how, the right way, so that way they won’t get nothing put in their sh-t or overdose or trying some sh-t that ain’t clean,” he added.
And like any one who indulges in the product consistently, Snoop stressed its health benefits:
“It’s from the earth—it’s not some man-made shit It’s actually growing from the ground straight to you, so it’s just like eating a vegetable. You know what I’m saying? Cancer and diseases that never had a cure, now all of a sudden you got people taking chemotherapy, and they’re also having a toke, and they live longer.”
Well, it does sound more appetizing than brussel sprouts, doesn’t it? Anyway, you can read the profile in full over at GQ.com.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Love & Hip Hop” (New York) Recap:
- Best Funeral Ever [VIDEO]
- 7 Types Of Foods You Should Avoid Before Sex!!!
- T-Mobile Making Making Major Moves In 2013!!!
- Marlon Wayans Say’s ” Shawn and I were like Jacky, and Tito” WIZ Exclusive Interview!
- What Happens When Butt Injections Go Wrong? Ask Pebblz Da Model
- Happy Cake Day Blue Ivy With Her Father Jay-z