Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- Jay-z Spilled The Beans That Beyonce is Expecting!!!
- How Much More Disrespectful Can Kanye West Be????
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Husband Apollo Nida Avoids Jail Time To Fight On Camera!
- Tahiry Jose Hospitalized After Fashion Show Attack
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)