Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Kanye and Jayz back going through they issues over Jay Z’s Tidal company tanking.
- 513 Day Is Coming!!!
- Man on Death Bed who spent 31 years in prison for crime he didn’t commit meets prosecutor who put him in jail.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Are Jay-Z and Beyoncé Releasing a Tidal-Only Joint Album?