Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- #SorryNotSorry: We Love Jay Z & Beyonce, But We’re Just Not Here For TIDAL
- #WizCookoutCrashers Hit The Streets Of Cincinnati On Memorial Day!!! [PHOTOS & VIDEOS]
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Tyson Beckford Takes Jab At Chris Brown: Men Don’t Beef Over Photos
- 101.1 The Wiz 'Nati Summer Bash Just Announced!
- Drake Takes Shots At Madonna On Stage!!! [VIDEO]