Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)
- Iyanla Vanzant Tries And Fails To Fix Karrueche Tran’s Life
- Cincinnati Women Make's The Steve Harvey Show!!!
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds