Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- See What Happens When Iggy Azalea Runs Into Nicki Minaj Back Stage At The Vmas [VIDEO]
- Back At The Drama: 50 Cent Says Eminem Is Ghost Writitng For Jay Z
- Finally !!!: Dave Chappelle Is Back [Video]