Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Explicit : Aftermath Footage Of The Car Accident That Paul Walker Passed Away From [ Video ]
- Photo Of Rihanna Naked With This Roc-a-fella Rapper Surfaces
- #IMUSTSAYING 3 Reasons Why I'm SMH At Celebrities Today
- Tyrese Breaks Down At Paul Walker Crash Site Memorial [VIDEO]
- TMZ Dry Snitches On Rapper Lazie Bone