Well, it looks like Trinidad James may have a lawsuit on his hand from the co-creator of “Martin.” “Nobody’s that unattractive in real life. Gold chains, gold rings, and rotten teeth, that’s Jerome!! …Martin created that,” said ‘Martin’ Creator Gerald Levin. Levin believes – as I did – Trinidad James is some parody, not a real rapper. This means he can be sued because he looks too much like the parody on “Martin.” He’s gonna sue for $5 million dollars if Trini James doesn’t chill!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Lil Boosie’s Young Daughter Makes Video About Her Father’s Release Plus Boosie FreeStyle [VIDEO][Parental Advisory]
- News Reporter Takes Off her Wig On Live Tv For A Good Cause [ Video ]
- Rick Ross Answers Questions About 50 Cent Calling Him Gay [ Video ]