Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Gabrielle Union, Kim K, Rihanna, Megan Good Nude Pic Released
- Cincinnati Man Arrested For Selling His Food Stamps
- You Want Believe Who Just Got Engaged!!!!
- Diddy's Son "Justin Combs" Calls Out Bobby Shmurda (Video)
- Funniest & Craziest Responds To Wrong Number Texts
- 15 Great Sneakers on Sale Right Now