Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Freestyle Friday!!!: OD Nation, Donnie Maserati And Dre Butta Bodied The Cypher [Video]
- Jay Z Splashes Out $56 million On Spotify Rival Tidal
- One Man Dead Following a Fatal Car Accident in Compton Involving Suge Knight
- Eddie Murphy Onboard for SNL’s 40th Anniversary Special