Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- Young Thug Concert Brings Celebs To Celebrities!
- Footage Of Drake Pushing Past Security To Fight In DC [Video]
- How She Do That: Tiny Got A New Booty & New Eyes???
- UNC Used Fake "African American Studies" Classes To Pass Thousands Of Athletes!