Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- Pitch 4 Peace In Avondale!!!
- Kendrick Lamar Yahoo On The Road Tour In Cincinnati [Photos]
- Two Friends Realize They Are Sisters!
- Ray J’s Next Single To Be More Controversial Than “I Hit It First” [VIDEO]
- CINCINNATI'S OWN LANATANA SIGN'S MAJOR RECORD DEAL (INTERVIEW)