Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Offset From Migos Superman Punches Fan While Performing (Video)
- Riot Breaks Out At New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival & It Would Have Ended Differently In Any Urban Area
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- New Music: Drake 'How About Now'
- Heroic: Man Runs Into Burning House To Save A Neighbors Father [Video]