Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- MTV VMA Arrivals and Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- LHHATL’s Joseline Hernandez And Stevie J Completely Freak Out At Reunion [VIDEO]
- Floyde Mayweather Babymamas Get Into It At His Vegas Promo Event [Video]
- CeeLo Green Makes Outrageous Comments About His Alleged Rape Case!
- Justin Bieber Arrested For ATV Accident & Assault