Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- Name That Celebrity Booty! [GALLERY]
- L&HH Atlanta’s Joseline Hernandez Puts Her Two Cents In On The MiMi Faust Sex Tape
- Why Is Kevin Hart’s Ex-Wife Taking Shots At His New Life?
- Contracts Allegedly Only Went Out To 4 RHOA Cast Mates This Week
- Dopest Lil Boosie Interview [ Explicit Video ]