Everyone has had something to say about Instagram’s new policy. The photo sharing app/ social network, wildly used by celebrities, businesses and everyone in between, posted new terms and guidelines last week that caused users to fear that their images can be used without their knowledge for ads and promotional tactics. TMZ caught up with Kim Kardashian, an avid Instagrammer, who said “I just dont think they should have the right to sell it to advertising companies on our behalf, what if we dont want to be advertised with what they want to sell it for.” We agree Kim!
- Kevin Hart And Vine Comic DC Young Fly Take Twitter Beef To Instagram
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Writer Divorces Husband & Begins Dating Samira Wiley (aka Poussey)
- RUMOR CONTROL: Did Rich Homie Quan Chain Get Snatched During Fight? (Video)
- This Is Sad Father Finds His 11-Month-Old Son Abused By His Baby Momma & Left Outside By The Trash
- 50k A Year !!: Waka Flocka Is Looking To Hire A Professional Blunt Roller
- Craziest Most Off The Chain People Of Public Transit.