Via WKYS in DC
Instagram announced today that it is dramatically changing its policy to allow itself the right to sale photos posted on its service by its users , without their permission or payment to them, to companies for commercial purposes.
The announcement garnered an instant public backlash with some saying that the policy shift is akin to company suicide by the Facebook-owned company as analysts forecast a flood of disabled accounts by the mid-January deadline.
Users who do not delete their accounts by Jan. 16 will not be able to opt out and will, by default, relinquish their intellectual rights of their content to the service for commercial use.
Read More HERE
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Very Touching: Obama Names All Children Who Were Killed In Massacre In Sandy Hook Newton, Conneticut
- We Are Leading Ohio…and NOT in a Good Way!
- THE WORST HYPE MAN EVER!!!!!
- This Is Why You Shouldnt Do Drugs
- Tiny Checks In With E.J. Greig! Tiny & Friends To Premiere Tonight!
- Hines Ward Embroiled In New Paternity Lawsuit
- SMH..Teen Charged For Allegedly Making Threat