Its almost time CINCY!!!
The Ohio Casino Control Commission announced Wednesday that the state’s fourth casino, Horseshoe Cincinnati, has been granted a public opening date of Monday, March 4, 2013.
The casino, located in downtown Cincinnati, will be the last of four voter-approved full-service casinos to open in the state in less than one year. Casino owner and developer Rock Ohio Caesars LLC also opened Ohio’s first casino, Horseshoe Cleveland, in May.
Construction at the site, which began in February 2011, is in its final stages. So get ready! For more info log on to Fox19.com/openingdatecasino
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, KRISTENK ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER:radioonekristen
Annual Turkey Giveaway!!!
1. Our GM Doug and D.j. J. Dough getting the turkeys ready.1 of 7
2. Rashee Warren stopping by to help hand out turkeys to our listeners.2 of 7
3. Listeners and Olympian Boxer Raushee Warren3 of 7
4. Our early bird listeners4 of 7
5. Olympian Boxer Raushee Warren signing our turkey giveaway bags5 of 7
6. listeners and Raushee Warren6 of 7
7. Warren and listener7 of 7