Its that time of the year!!! December 1st! Here comes the holiday parties with hearty food and alcohol beverages! Here are 16 ways to Ward OFF Holiday Weight Gain!
1. Slim down Recipes
2. Make a Shopping list and stick to it!
3. Be discriminating
4. Stress less
5. Get your zzz’s
6. Avoid temptation
7. Don’t arrive at parties hungry
8. Chew sugar-free gum while you bake
9. Sip sensibly
10. Sit next to your most gregarious relatives
11. Wear a pedometer
12. Weigh yourself daily
13. Expose yourself to light
14. Bring nutritious fare to potlucks
15. Wear form-fitting clothing
16. Savor the season
Eating, drinking and partying aren’t the only ways to have holiday fun. Organize family activities and create new traditions, such as snowshoeing or a walking tour of your neighborhood’s holiday-lights displays.
For more log on to: http://www.lifescript.com/diet-fitness
Tamar Gets Pretty In Pynk [Photos]