Growing up as a child I remember baby doll commericals would come on tv, and my sister would say Mama I want that doll. She Just had to have this doll that was real. Having the latest peeing, burping, talking, crying doll was a very serious matter. One year, there were no more Baby Sip & Slurps left in the city or anywhere nearby. My grandma had to find this doll for my sis no matter what she had to do to get it. So my queston to you is. Have toy companys gone to far with teaching our young ladies, on showing them how to take care of a baby even though they are a child their self?
- *Tears* Started From The Bottom Meme’s! [Photos]
- Kerry Washington Gives Keynote And Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At George Washington University
- Kelly Rowland Signs on to Judge ‘X Factor’
- Pitch 4 Peace In Avondale!!!
- Drake Nominated for 12 BET Awards!
- CINCINNATI'S OWN LANATANA SIGN'S MAJOR RECORD DEAL (INTERVIEW)