NBA player Andrew Bynum is living that struggle life to the fullest. Besides rocking that ashy crackhead afro, Bynum and his neighbors are in the midst of a court battle and Bynum is the one coming out looking like the bad guy.
When Andrew Bynum played for the Lakers, he bought a home in Westchester, California. He claims his neighbors, the Becketts, never wanted him to move in and have made his living there very uncomfortable. Bynum also alleges the couple constantly harasses him and his guests.
According to legal documents filed on Bynum’s behalf, the Becketts have opposed his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.” Andrew Bynum says the couple have retaliated against him by throwing coins at his Ferrari which caused the paint to chip and continuously hit the side of his house with a “long stick” to get him to turn down his music.
In a new twist, the Becketts have responded to Bynum’s suit with a laundry list of crimes the basketball player is guilty of. The Becketts claim Bynum has:
– brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
– “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
– blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
– blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
– letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
– constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
Of course, Andrew Bynum has said the allegations levied against him are totally false. Since Bynum filed the lawsuit, the Becketts have moved away from the home next to Bynum’s. Bynum hasn’t commented on what exactly he is seeking from the Becketts in the lawsuit and the couple has yet to make any comments to the media about the suit.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Diva Drama
- Ray J Offers To Make A Lady Famous Like Kim Kardashian [Video]
- T.I. On How Will Smith Tried To Get Him Out Of Jail
- CHECK OUT VIDEO FROM DJ KHALED’S BDAY PARTY
- WATCH TRAVIS PORTER’S NEW MOVIE “FROM DAY 1″ RIGHT HERE (VIDEO)
- Cop Suspended After Her Rap Lyrics Are Discovered To Be “GANGSTAH”!!!
- Rick Ross Is Named Bawse Of The Year By GQ Magazine