Its official! President Barack Obama has been re-elected for his second term in office. Obama won the electoral vote 274 to G.O.P. candidate Mitt Romney at 201. The President won in Ohio, California and Florida. These were three key states to winning the electoral vote. Among other Ohio winners, Sherrod Brown won the U.S. Senate position, Joyce Beaty won the U.S. House District 3 position and Sharon Kennedy won the Supreme Court Justice Term ending 12/31/2014. Make sure you stay with Power to get the latest on the election and so much more!
- Athletes & Hoes: Lamar Odom’s Slorey Mistress Exposes Him
- The Most Anticipated Summer Albums of 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: 2 Chainz Personal Security Respond About The Robbery Attempt!
- Jigga man speaks out on Twitter?!?!? JayZ rant!
- Drake Says Fu(# Cincinnati!!! Lol
- Celebration “Dave Chappelle” Returns to Comedy!!!