Im suprised to find out that Michelle Obama said she would like to be Beyoncé. When asked by a tv reporter if she could switch shoes with someone who would it be, Michelle stated “Gosh, if I had some gift, I’d be Beyoncé. I’d be some great singer,” Mrs. Obama told People Magazine in an interview set to hit newsstands Friday. “The power of music, being able to play an instrument. … It looks like musicians just have the most fun.” Maybe she wants some of that Beyoncé money too. For more of the story click here.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress