After Mary J. Blige’s Crispy Chicken Scandal, she’s welcoming reality show cameras into her life so that we can see she’s not all about angering black people with her stereotypically offensive commercials. The Queen of Hip Hop Soul is getting her own American Idol-like show, called Opening Act.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress