DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Win $250 By Taking This Music Survey [CLICK HERE]
- Ladies Stand Up! Meet The Newest Member Of The WIZ Family...Paigion!!!
- Who Is Daquan On Instagram?
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Rupturing Her Cervix During Sex
- WTH: Strange Videos Surface Of LHHATL Star Joseline Hernandez On Drugs In The Studio [VIDEO]
- Pretty Chicks In Kicks [GALLERY]