DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- The CAVS Suite Experience Giveaway
- Offset From Migos Superman Punches Fan While Performing (Video)
- Riot Breaks Out At New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival & It Would Have Ended Differently In Any Urban Area
- Nicki Minaj iCloud Hacked?! The Most Shocking Leaked Photos Yet
- New Music: Drake 'How About Now'
- Heroic: Man Runs Into Burning House To Save A Neighbors Father [Video]