DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- NATI CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS COMING!!!
- Young Ex Brings Atlanta to Cincinnati with Timeless Recording Studio!
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- Lifetime Network Gets Blasted On Social Networks With Hilarious Memes GALLERY
- Upload your photo now to win tickets!
- Throwback Thursday: Tupac Raps Keep Your Head To A Class Of Students [Video]