DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- MTV VMAs Red Carpet 2014 [PHOTOS]
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- See What Happens When Iggy Azalea Runs Into Nicki Minaj Back Stage At The Vmas [VIDEO]
- Back At The Drama: 50 Cent Says Eminem Is Ghost Writitng For Jay Z
- Finally !!!: Dave Chappelle Is Back [Video]