DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Governor Kasich Orders Fly Flags At Half-Staff In Honor Of Daryl Gordon
- Watch The Highlights Of Justin Bieber’s Roast Here
- Freestyle Friday Barber Shop Edition With Sincere, Chase Chambers And Tu Mill [Video]
- Zaaaaam: Tyga Served Papers At His Sneaker Release
- Taraji P. Henson APOLOGIZES TO Glendale Cops After Dashboard Cam Proved Son Wasn't Profiled ! (Video)