DMX has always been known to have an incredibly troubled past. On Vh1′s “Couples Therapy,” the rapper opened up about his estranged mother and how he never heard the three little words (“I Love You”) from her. DMX’s infamous drug use stems from the rocky relationship with his mother. He said, “Why? I just wanted to say … I just wanted to say, ‘Mommy,’” before he completely broke down into tears. Watch the video below to see a side of DMX that you hardly ever get to see. Look out for “Couples Therapy” Wednesdays on Vh1 at 9 P.M. ET.
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Lil Boosie’s Young Daughter Makes Video About Her Father’s Release Plus Boosie FreeStyle [VIDEO][Parental Advisory]
- News Reporter Takes Off her Wig On Live Tv For A Good Cause [ Video ]
- Rick Ross Answers Questions About 50 Cent Calling Him Gay [ Video ]