Beyonce and First Lady, Michelle Obama seem to have a close friendship. Bey sang for her and President Barack Obama at the 2009 inaugural ball, and since have participated in fundraisers and benefits with one another. Bey penned a letter to the woman she calls “caring and loving,” where she expresses how happy she is to have a positive black female role model for her daughter!
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Instagram Hottie Of The Week: @Beautifulapril
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Lil Boosie’s Young Daughter Makes Video About Her Father’s Release Plus Boosie FreeStyle [VIDEO][Parental Advisory]
- News Reporter Takes Off her Wig On Live Tv For A Good Cause [ Video ]
- Rick Ross Answers Questions About 50 Cent Calling Him Gay [ Video ]