Beyonce and First Lady, Michelle Obama seem to have a close friendship. Bey sang for her and President Barack Obama at the 2009 inaugural ball, and since have participated in fundraisers and benefits with one another. Bey penned a letter to the woman she calls “caring and loving,” where she expresses how happy she is to have a positive black female role model for her daughter!
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress