Ri Ri states “It’s almost like you don’t want to touch her. I held her and I just felt like ‘Oh my God, she’s gonna break.’ She’s so tiny and cute and precious.” Rihanna told the Matt and Jo show “I went to visit her once and honestly, it’s very surreal,”, Last but not least the entertainer stated “Chores are important for a young lady. They teach you a lot about life,” explained the “Umbrella” singer, before lamenting, “but [Blue Ivy Carter] will probably never have to do a dish in her life.”
- Win A Chance To Have The WIZ Crash Your Cookout! #WIZCOOKOUTCRASH
- Wiz Selfie Squad Contest
- BET Awards Red Carpet Photos [GALLERY]
- LeBron James Has Opted Out Of His Contract With The Cavaliers
- Buy Your Tickets To Nati Summer Bash Today!
- The WIZ Music Day Survival Kit
- Rihanna Goes Mafioso In New ‘Bitch Better Have My Money’ Music Video