Ri Ri states “It’s almost like you don’t want to touch her. I held her and I just felt like ‘Oh my God, she’s gonna break.’ She’s so tiny and cute and precious.” Rihanna told the Matt and Jo show “I went to visit her once and honestly, it’s very surreal,”, Last but not least the entertainer stated “Chores are important for a young lady. They teach you a lot about life,” explained the “Umbrella” singer, before lamenting, “but [Blue Ivy Carter] will probably never have to do a dish in her life.”
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy FAMILY OUTING Turns Into a Photoshoot! (Photos)
- LeBron James Brings ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ To Starz Channel [TRAILER]
- Nicki Minaj-Anaconda Official Video
- P. Diddy Calls Out President Obama! (Video)
- Don Juan Fasho Takes The Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kevin Hart & Fiancee' Runs Into Ex Wife While Celebrating Their Engagement at Strip Club!