Ri Ri states “It’s almost like you don’t want to touch her. I held her and I just felt like ‘Oh my God, she’s gonna break.’ She’s so tiny and cute and precious.” Rihanna told the Matt and Jo show “I went to visit her once and honestly, it’s very surreal,”, Last but not least the entertainer stated “Chores are important for a young lady. They teach you a lot about life,” explained the “Umbrella” singer, before lamenting, “but [Blue Ivy Carter] will probably never have to do a dish in her life.”
- Nati Christmas Performance PHOTOS
- The Nati Christmas Cam! Fans, Artist, And Behind The Scenes PHOTOS
- K. Michelle Breaks Down Over Idris Elba Affair During Radio Interview
- Bengals Rookie Jeremy Hill Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week
- (Video) Bobby Shmurda & GS9 Boys Being Lead From The Precinct After Gun & Drug Possession Charges
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!