Ri Ri states “It’s almost like you don’t want to touch her. I held her and I just felt like ‘Oh my God, she’s gonna break.’ She’s so tiny and cute and precious.” Rihanna told the Matt and Jo show “I went to visit her once and honestly, it’s very surreal,”, Last but not least the entertainer stated “Chores are important for a young lady. They teach you a lot about life,” explained the “Umbrella” singer, before lamenting, “but [Blue Ivy Carter] will probably never have to do a dish in her life.”
- NATI CHRISTMAS CONCERT IS COMING!!!
- Young Ex Brings Atlanta to Cincinnati with Timeless Recording Studio!
- GET UPDATES ON FERGUSON HERE!
- Lifetime Network Gets Blasted On Social Networks With Hilarious Memes GALLERY
- Upload your photo now to win tickets!
- Throwback Thursday: Tupac Raps Keep Your Head To A Class Of Students [Video]