Ri Ri states “It’s almost like you don’t want to touch her. I held her and I just felt like ‘Oh my God, she’s gonna break.’ She’s so tiny and cute and precious.” Rihanna told the Matt and Jo show “I went to visit her once and honestly, it’s very surreal,”, Last but not least the entertainer stated “Chores are important for a young lady. They teach you a lot about life,” explained the “Umbrella” singer, before lamenting, “but [Blue Ivy Carter] will probably never have to do a dish in her life.”
- Freestyle Friday Sweepstakes!
- Tamar Braxton’s Emotional Video About ‘Bullying’, K.Michelle Responds
- Devon Still’s Daughter Is Officially In Remission
- Cissy Houston Breaks Silence On Bobbi Kristina's Health
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival
- Lauryn Hill’s ‘The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill’ Going into the Library of Congress