Even though they denied the divorce rumors back in August, it looks like the divorce between Will and Jada Pinkett- Smith may be happening.
Jada has allegedly met with high-powered attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled a number of high-profile celebrity divorces including those of Britney Spears and Ryan Reynolds, and “has finally begun to take steps to dissolve their marriage,” In Touch (viaHollywoodLife.com) is reporting.
Rumors of the couple’s troubled marriage began back in August. The couple released a statement denying divorce rumors. The two, who have been married since 1997, have two children together.
And to make matters worse, a second source says Jada turned down a major role in a Keanu Reeves -directed movie because she wanted to be with her kids — Jaden, 13, and Willow, 11 – during this “difficult time.”
No official statement has been released.
“The Russ Parr Morning Show”
Monday – Friday 6-10am
- MICHAEL EALY: “I’M NOT ON TWITTER, THAT’S AN IMPOSTOR!” [VIDEO]
- IS THE WEDDING OFF FOR OCHOCINCO AND EVELYN LOZADA?
- TOP 10 RICK ROSS SONGS [ORIGINAL]
- D-WADE AND GABRIELLE UNION TALK ABOUT LOVE IN ESSENCE MAGAZINE [PHOTOS]
- DID BEYONCE GO HOME TO HOUSTON TO DELIVER HER BABY? [AUDIO]